Saturday, July 9, 2011

The alarm sounded off at 3 am, as we had to be at Ontario Airport at 4:30 for our 6am flight. We were on time all was well until... Keith had booked us first class tickets but the boarding passes said otherwise. I was cool either way but he had all the original paperwork ( love being married to a Virgo their anal retentive ways come in handy) so we ended up in first class. Yes it is an indulgence, I know but damn it is so worth it. We don't vacation often so it's a nice splurge. Finally arrived in Atanta and got to our Hotlel. We are staying at the W Atlanta. Very very hip. I think we are the oldest people staying here. Keith carrying his guitar makes us a look a little like we might belong! Yes, he brought his guitar.. Did you think he would be able to be separated from it for two weeks? Clearly not. I need to get ready for dinner, we are meeting my oldest friend Jay. We went to kindergarden through eighth grade together and have stayed connected. We have not seen each other in over ten years.
I am really looking forward to our reunion.
Peace out.
Did I mention it is hot as he'll and really humid, I mean really really humid.

1 comment:

  1. Have I ever mentioned I love your wit and writing style? Yup! Hard to believe you two were the oldest people at the hotel...what are you guys? 35 maybe 40? I thought they called it the Old South...Hope you had a happy reunion...

    ReplyDelete