Saturday, July 9, 2011

Reunion in Atlanta

Keith and I just got back from dinner with my old friend Jay.it was wonderful to see him . He took us to a bear hangout ( bear refers to burly gay men). It was a fun place and we had fried pickles( everything can be fried in the south). I also had ribs which were very good. Everyone is very polite, I mean like unnaturally polite. It is a bit unsettling. Later came back to our ultra hip hotel room and visited some more.it is very special to spend time with someone who has known you your whole life and shares your history/herstory.
Tonight will be an early night. We have been up since 3am . Keith is already snoring. I am going to put in my earplugs, and crash. Tomorrow we are headed to Savannah.
Keith is really snoring I hope I can sleep! But really, he has been so wonderful taking care of all the details making this a great trip so far.
Peace out.

1 comment:

  1. I love readings your posts because you're one of a kind...just your trip from home to the airport sounds exciting...the food you eat, the drinks and the hotels all sound like I wanna be there...Keith plays the guitar? A tough guy like him? What a guy!...
    Keep on having fun and writing...

    ReplyDelete